Local Account Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions to the sales team and to our customers.
- Create and define value for customers by understanding their business needs.
- Resolve major problems with shipments or service.
- Researching, analyzing and summarizing data on all facets of the operations that is necessary to discovering solutions.
- Work closely with other departments on behalf of sales and our customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/ GED Equivalent
- One year of Customer Service Experience
- Solid computer skills in MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
Personal Trait Profile:
- Have the ability to gain and retain up-to-date knowledge of our service offerings and sales initiatives.
- Highly developed customer contact communication skills.
- High tolerance for pressure generated from problem situations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the company.
- Self-Starter – minimal supervision required
- Team player – ability to work across the organization.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effectively prioritize daily demands while successfully meeting the deadlines of time-sensitive tasks.
At New Penn Motor Express, the relationship we have with our customers is very important. As a Local Account Administrator you will provide vital support to our company’s sales team. Acting as an extension of sales, you will leave them free to focus on selling. In addition to supporting our sales team, you are a single point of contact for a group of customers specific to your assigned region. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing relationships with those customers by promptly responding to their inquiries and meeting their needs with professionalism and accuracy. A Sales Account Administrator is expected to advise management of potential conflict or crucial changes in a customer’s order patterns. The Local Account Administrator is a critical link to New Penn’s success.