Local CDL-A Truck Driver: Buffalo, NY
- Safely operate assigned truck/trailers to transport materials
- Verify truck/trailer ID to ensure proper truck/trailer is in use
- Perform truck/trailer inspections
- Keep work station clean and safe at all times
- Load/unload freight as required utilizing material handling equipment
- Stay in contact with central dispatch for all events
- Minimum age is 21 years of age
- CDL (Class A) license, hazmat and tank endorsements valid in state of residence
- Safe driving and accident history
- Ability to lift heavy objects by hand or utilizing power assisted machinery
- Flexible in schedule- shifts, hours, and days of the week
- All-weather driving experience of at least one year OR a graduate from an approved driving school
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
When drivers are looking for the best less-than-truckload union company to work for, they look to New Penn. This Local CDL-A Truck Driver position is for a local truck driver that will safely drive our company trucks for pick up and deliveries. Our Local CDL-A Truck Driver opening requires you to load/unload goods to and from customer sites, our terminal docks, and other assigned locations utilizing material handling equipment.
What's it like to be a Class-A driver with New Penn?
Meet our drivers!