Regional CDL-A Truck Driver: Albany, NY
- Drive assigned truck/trailer to specified location safely
- Perform truck/trailer inspections at required intervals
- Obey all traffic laws and federal regulations
- Verify assigned truck/trailer ID numbers
- Communicate delays, breakdown, or accidents with Central Dispatch
- At least 21 years old
- Must hold a valid CDL-A with HazMat and tank endorsements
- Graduate of approve driving school OR one year driving experience
- Flexible in scheduling for shifts, hours, and days
- Safe driving/ low accident history
We are currently preparing for upcoming driver needs at our terminal. In Albany, NY we are anticipating our needs early and accepting applications ahead of time. While we do not have an immediate opening currently we are hoping to gather some quick information to allow our Terminal Manager the opportunity to contact you as soon as the position becomes available.
Pride in a job well done is important. We understand that at New Penn.
This regional CDL-A truck driver position is for linehaul between our New Penn terminals in the Northeast. This regional Class A truck driving job runs over night with multiple stops usually returning back to the home terminal. Our regional CDL-A Drivers can expect to be home several times a week, but also have the opportunity to stay on the road, if desired.