Regional CDL-A Truck Driver: Newburgh, NY
- Safely drive assigned truck/trailer to specified location
- Perform truck/trailer inspections at required intervals
- Obey all traffic laws and federal regulations
- Verify assigned truck/trailer ID numbers
- Stay in communication with central dispatch about delays, breakdown, or accidents
- 21 years old or older
- Valid CDL-A license with HazMat and tank endorsements
- All-weather safe driving experience of one year OR a graduate of an approved driving school
- Flexible in scheduling for shifts, hours, and days
- Low accident history
We are always preparing for upcoming opportunities at New Penn. We are anticipating our needs early and accepting applications ahead of time. While we do not have an immediate opening currently we are hoping to gather some quick information to allow our Terminal Manager the opportunity to contact you as soon as the position becomes available. We appreciate your interest in New Penn!
This regional CDL-A truck driving position is for linehaul between our New Penn terminals in the Northeast region. Our regional CDL-A truck drivers run overnight with multiple stops and usually return back to home terminal. Class A drivers can expect to be home several times a week, but also have the opportunity to stay on the road, if desired. Working for New Penn you will find safety, flexibility, and quality here not to mention a company you can be proud of.