Regional CDL-A Truck Driver - Providence, RI
- Safely drive assigned truck/trailer(s) to designed location
- Maintain activity logs and truck/trailer inspection reports
- Obey all traffic laws and federal motor carrier safety administration regulations
- Verify assigned truck/trailer ID numbers
- Stay in communication with central dispatch
- 21 years old or older
- CDL (Class A) with endorsements of HazMat and tank
- All-weather safe driving experience of one year OR a graduate from an approved driving school
- Flexible in scheduling for shifts, hours, and days
- Safe driving history
We are anticipating our upcoming workforce needs early and accepting applications ahead of time. While we do not currently have an immediate opening we are hoping to gather some quick information to allow our Terminal Manager the opportunity to contact you as soon as the position becomes available. We appreciate your interest in New Penn!
There are plenty of trucking companies to work for, but none are quite like New Penn. This Regional CDL-A Truck Driver position is for line haul between our New Penn terminals in the Northeast. This job for a regional truck driver runs overnight stopping at multiple New Penn terminals in the Northeast region. We provide our Class-A Regional Drivers with the support and service they need. Regional Truck Drivers can expect to be home several times a week, but also have the opportunity to stay on the road, if desired.