Regional CDL-A Truck Driver: Trenton, NJ
- Drive assigned truck/trailer(s) safely to designed locations
- Maintain activity logs and truck/trailer inspection reports
- Obey all traffic laws and federal regulations
- Verify assigned truck/trailer ID numbers
- Stay in communication with central
- At least 21 years of age
- Class A CDL license with HazMat and tank endorsements
- One year safe driving experience OR a graduate of an approved driving school
- Flexible in scheduling for shifts, hours, and days
- Low accident history
We are always preparing for upcoming opportunities at New Penn. We are anticipating our needs early and accepting applications ahead of time. While we do not have an immediate opening currently we are hoping to gather some quick information to allow our Terminal Manager the opportunity to contact you as soon as the position becomes available. We appreciate your interest in New Penn!
Pride in a job well done is important, and we understand that at New Penn. The Regional CDL-A truck driver position is for linehaul between our terminals in the Northeast region. Our Class A Regional drivers can expect to be home several times a week, but also have the opportunity to stay on the road, if desired. As a Regional CDL-A driver, you’ll find safety, flexibility, and service here not to mention a company you can be proud of.
Want to know more about driving with New Penn?
Meet our drivers!